Feel welcome for a Private Back to Nature Retreat in the South of France. With yin yoga, flow yoga, fascia therapy breathwork, soundhealing, cacao ceremony, paddleboarding, cooling dips in the river, hiking in through the vineyards or along the river, delicious food. This nourishing Back to Nature retreat brings you back to your pure essence. Your inner nature. In which all answers can be found.
My name is Joyce Mol. Founder of Mind Events Factory, breathwork, (yin) yoga teacher, fascia expert, womb keeper, moon and cacao ceremony facilitator. I am located in the South of France in the Lot Department at the Lot River. This beautiful surrounding is the perfect spot to go back to nature. Finding yourself in slow living. Deep rough nature. Close to the natural elements of water, wood, fire, air and space.
I love to welcome you for a Private Back to Nature Retreat. You will sleep in a bell-tent in our garden. Request your private retreat dates below this page or email directly to email@example.com
Imagine sleeping under the stars in the forest… reconnecting with yourself in nature. Nature is medicine. This is where you find yourself at home. Where you can ground yourself deeply and find space for new inspiration, energy and selflove.
Availability Private Back to Nature Retreat in 2024:
In 2023, I have availability in the following months. Send me a request with your preferred date to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we discuss and create your desired private retreat. You can come alone or with a friend.
- 2024: from April – October availability on request
- 4 nights / 5 days bell tent including daily yoga classes and other desired activities = €899,- per person
- 10 nights / 11 days bell tent including daily yoga classes and other desired activities = €1799,- per person
The bell tent has a double bed. So it is possible to come with 2 persons. If you want to bring your kid, we can offer a baby bed.
The bell tent is located at our home in Puy L’évêque. Book below via the form. It is also possible to stay longer. Ask for more information about prices and activities.
Included in the price
During your Private Back to Nature Retreat in the South of France, we create the retreat that you desire with the activities that you desire. Days can be flexible and filled with what you need. What is included can be read below:
- Stay in the bell tent alone or with a friend
- Breakfast and Dinner (Lunch is free time)
- Daily yoga & breathwork in the morning and before diner, cacao ceremony on the 2nd day
- Jacuzzi time, using Wi-Fi to work on your projects.
To give you some ideas, I made a list of activities:
- Daily yin yoga / breath work (included)
- Fascia release sessions (included)
- Sound healing with crystal bowls & drum (extra session €60,-)
- Womb healing (extra session 60,-)
- Cacao ceremony (included_
- Create your own mandala or coloring / painting mandala’s (included)
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding at the Lot River / SUP Yoga at the Lot River (extra costs €20,- to rent boards)
- Swimming in lakes or the river (free time)
- Relaxing by the river or in our garden (free time)
- Relaxing in the jacuzzi (free time)
- Reading a book or magazine (free time)
- Working on your own projects, book, etc. (free time)
- Hiking through the vineyards (many choices on which I can advise you) (free time)
- Personal / business coaching (extra costst is €122,-)
- Vedic astrology consult (extra costs to create your birthchart is €77,-)
Not included in the price
- Traveling to Puy L’évêque with your car or by plane
- Transfer for €180,00 extra or book your own rental car
- Visiting wine domains / wine tasting (many choices on which I can advise you) – extra costs might be added when you taste or buy wine.
- Visiting bigger cities close by (Cahors, Bergerac, Toulouse) – extra costs might be added
- Dinner outdoor in restaurants
Private retreat or come together with a friend. We can create a private retreat for the 2 of you as well.
Write below how many nights you love to come and which activities you love to do, so I can give you exact information on the price.
You can come by plane to Bergerac and book a transfer with me, rent your own car or drive with your own car to the South of France.
Dear Joyce, thank you for your great lessons during the Retreat weekend in Zeeland. I got some nice YinYoga lessons from you. My first experience with the massage / connective tissue balls. It was sometimes intense, but afterwards very relaxed and nice. Your music was beautiful and you have knowledge and convey it well. You have inspired me and I would recommend your classes to everyone! Love, SamanthaSamantha – De Reiki Coach
I had the pleasure to attend few Breathwork sessions with Joyce. It has been truly helpful for me to take the control over my breath and to find some headspace in midst of a stressful day. I learned some new breathing techniques, which I will be able to use for myself, whenever I need throughout the day. Joyce has a very relaxing voice and guides you through the whole process, allowing you to disconnect and focus on the breath. I strongly recommend taking the time and find out by yourself how these techniques can be useful to you, too.Plamen Ivanov – Co-Founder of Iberia Remote
Joyce has shown me that I can choose to step out of the mind energy; through the exercises I get harmony, suddenly I am everywhere in my body and I feel that my body and I are One. Because of the stretching comes a kind of pleasurable pain that drains the sadness.
Joyce’s softness makes this grounding process possible, because her warmth and reliability takes me into the deep sea of my soul.Samantha Coelho
I always look forward to the next lesson.
Joyce introduced me to breathwork, wow, it’s really magical to be working on this and discover what it can do for and with you! During an exercise from the course I felt tingling throughout my body, I thought this was a very special experience. By breathing more consciously, vague complaints have disappeared. I’ve learned that going back to breathing is something you can always do and can bring you total peace of mind.Melissa Pethybridge
Communication with Joyce is great, I could always contact her with questions and her guidance is top notch!